Business Process Analyst
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Title: Business Process Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA (midtown)
Work Style: Hybrid (in office Tue/Wed/Thu)
This position focuses on optimizing, managing, and documenting organizational processes and procedures for all departments in the organization to ensure those processes drive bottom line margin and align to strategic results. The Business process engineer will work alongside our Enterprise PMO - Operational Excellence, and reports to our Business Process Manager. A successful Business Process Engineer drives process improvement, efficiency, and innovation throughout the organization. We are currently seeking this person in the Atlanta area so that some collaboration can be done in person.
Being effective in this role requires a natural ability to build strong trusting partnerships across the organization and drive progress. This requires a highly resourceful individual who thrives in a fast-moving, complex environment requiring strong emotional intelligence and self-motivation. Ability to influence & energize a diverse set of stakeholders towards a common goal.
Responsibility will include:
- Implements the governance and structure of the Business Process Office.
- Operate effective governance and regulatory management framework at meeting industry standards.
- Evaluates and documents existing business processes including identifying process metrics.
- Coordinates business process documentation and improvement strategies with internal stakeholders, Global Business Owners, Process Owners, and Subject Matter Experts.
- Implement strategic direction of business process and system improvement opportunities, including governance and refinement of unified processes, reporting standards, and communication of findings.
- Foster a partnership approach to working with the other business units across the organization and key business stakeholders.
- Analyze and monitor implemented changes to business processes and adjusting as needed to ensure efficiency.
- Performs ongoing analyses on business processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management.
- Assist with complex troubleshooting related problems in Business processes. Conducts activities that improve business process productivity and improvement projects.
Core Competencies for successful performance in this role are:
- Agile-minded, proactive, and committed to driving results.
- Good sense of self and strong personal presence
- Skilled in devising effective solutions to problems creatively.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, able to work on a team and independently
- Quick learner, curious with high sense of urgency
- 4+ years of previous business process experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- ITIL, Six Sigma Green Belt, BPM certifications preferred
- Proficient in Business Process Mapping software such as Visio, Lucid Chart
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to work hard and lead
- Undergraduate degree in Project Management or Statistics
- Knowledge of Retail and Hospitality industry with a focus on omnichannel/omni-commerce programs.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification highly preferred
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.