Digital Banking Add-on Delivery Project Coordinator
About NCR VOYIX
NCR VOYIX Corporation (NYSE: VYX) is a leading global provider of digital commerce solutions for the retail, restaurant and banking industries. NCR VOYIX is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 16,000 employees in 35 countries across the globe. For nearly 140 years, we have been the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday consumer interactions into meaningful moments. Today, NCR VOYIX transforms the stores, restaurants and digital banking experiences with cloud-based, platform-led SaaS and services capabilities.
Not only are we the leader in the market segments we serve and the technology we deliver, but we create exceptional consumer experiences in partnership with the world’s leading retailers, restaurants and financial institutions. We leverage our expertise, R&D capabilities and unique platform to help navigate, simplify and run our customers’ technology systems.
Our customers are at the center of everything we do. Our mission is to enable stores, restaurants and financial institutions to exceed their goals – from customer satisfaction to revenue growth, to operational excellence, to reduced costs and profit growth. Our solutions empower our customers to succeed in today’s competitive landscape.
Our unique perspective brings innovative, industry-leading tech to all the moving parts of business across industries. NCR VOYIX has earned the trust of businesses large and small — from the best-known brands around the world to your local favorite around the corner.
Add- on Delivery Project Coordinator (Athens, GA)
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
NCR helps financial institutions optimize their profitability by continuously innovating how businesses and customers optimize their money. Our solutions empower financial institutions to offer their customers online and mobile solutions to help their customers manage money.
Our team is responsible for implementing new banking products for small to mid-size Banks and Credit Unions. We are looking for a highly talented project coordinator who can effectively manage several projects at once. This individual will need to maintain an understanding of project management best practices. Key skills and areas of focus include organization/time management, customer service, teamwork, project management and technology.
Add-on Delivery Project Coordinator (Athens)
- Work with financial institutions to implement new banking products.
- Track projects effectively, keep customers on track.
- Work with multiple internal and external teams to get products installed and resolve issues.
- Manage several projects simultaneously with multiple customers.
- Deliver high level of customer service as measured by CustomerSAT
- Deliver reports on process improvement initiatives
- Understand internal influences in the organization
- Understand what's important to the project and priorities
- Encourages successful communication among team members
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing complex tasks
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to recognize high-level opportunities for improvement and change
- Working knowledge of personal computers, with the ability to organize information using tools including, but not limited to: database management, spreadsheets, word processing, or other business applications software
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow up and tracking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated teamwork
- Works effectively as part of team, while often working independently and with little direct supervision to accomplish goals and achieve results
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include:
Short/Long Term Disability
Integrated into our shared values is NCR Voyix’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR Voyix is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR Voyix has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR Voyix only accepts resumes from agencies on the preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR Voyix employees, or any NCR Voyix facility. NCR Voyix is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes