Sales Operations Analyst III
About NCR VOYIX
NCR VOYIX Corporation (NYSE: VYX) is a leading global provider of digital commerce solutions for the retail, restaurant and banking industries. NCR VOYIX is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 16,000 employees in 35 countries across the globe. For nearly 140 years, we have been the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday consumer interactions into meaningful moments. Today, NCR VOYIX transforms the stores, restaurants and digital banking experiences with cloud-based, platform-led SaaS and services capabilities.
Not only are we the leader in the market segments we serve and the technology we deliver, but we create exceptional consumer experiences in partnership with the world’s leading retailers, restaurants and financial institutions. We leverage our expertise, R&D capabilities and unique platform to help navigate, simplify and run our customers’ technology systems.
Our customers are at the center of everything we do. Our mission is to enable stores, restaurants and financial institutions to exceed their goals – from customer satisfaction to revenue growth, to operational excellence, to reduced costs and profit growth. Our solutions empower our customers to succeed in today’s competitive landscape.
Our unique perspective brings innovative, industry-leading tech to all the moving parts of business across industries. NCR VOYIX has earned the trust of businesses large and small — from the best-known brands around the world to your local favorite around the corner.
The Sales Operations Analyst III role will be supporting NCR Voyix Digital First Banking, a leader in digital banking, SaaS, and FinTech. This position focuses on optimizing and managing organizational processes and procedures touching all departments in the organization to ensure those processes drive bottom line margin and align to strategic results. This role requires strong critical thinking, teamwork, self-initiative, and drive to deliver excellence. You will be working with many cross functional teams, including Finance, Legal, Billing, Product, and supporting our Sales teams. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required, as you will be working with individual contributors and senior leaders.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the sales team and acts as a liaison between the sales team and other cross functional teams within the organization.
- Support the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking, and analytics, including business process modeling relevant to their functional areas.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and removing roadblocks to sales.
- Oversees aspects of business process improvement initiatives including analyzing and monitoring implemented changes to business processes and adjusting as needed to ensure efficiency.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with stakeholders, project team, and others to communicate progress, issues, and timelines for the resolution of issues.
- Presents progress reports to stakeholders and management to ensure KPIs of deliverables are met.
- Manage escalations across the board including hosting escalation calls.
- Direct and identify areas of opportunity where continuous improvement can be applied.
- Report and provide insight to support the decision-making and strategic planning of the sales team.
- Help train sales team providing them with tools and resources to enhance their performance.
- Experience testing and mapping various business processes and protocols.
To successfully perform the requirements of this position, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required.
- Successful candidate will be high-energy, agile-minded, proactive, highly organized and committed to driving results.
- Strong analytical skills, outstanding project management, execution, and business acumen.
- Skilled in devising effective solutions to problems creatively.
- Strong ability to be focus driven on performing required tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to perform in a team setting and as an independent contributor.
- Comfortable escalating, presenting, and addressing any feedback from the teams to executives.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job
Integrated into our shared values is NCR Voyix’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR Voyix is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR Voyix has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR Voyix only accepts resumes from agencies on the preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR Voyix employees, or any NCR Voyix facility. NCR Voyix is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes