About NCR VOYIX
NCR VOYIX Corporation (NYSE: VYX) is a leading global provider of digital commerce solutions for the retail, restaurant and banking industries. NCR VOYIX is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 16,000 employees in 35 countries across the globe. For nearly 140 years, we have been the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday consumer interactions into meaningful moments. Today, NCR VOYIX transforms the stores, restaurants and digital banking experiences with cloud-based, platform-led SaaS and services capabilities.
Not only are we the leader in the market segments we serve and the technology we deliver, but we create exceptional consumer experiences in partnership with the world’s leading retailers, restaurants and financial institutions. We leverage our expertise, R&D capabilities and unique platform to help navigate, simplify and run our customers’ technology systems.
Our customers are at the center of everything we do. Our mission is to enable stores, restaurants and financial institutions to exceed their goals – from customer satisfaction to revenue growth, to operational excellence, to reduced costs and profit growth. Our solutions empower our customers to succeed in today’s competitive landscape.
Our unique perspective brings innovative, industry-leading tech to all the moving parts of business across industries. NCR VOYIX has earned the trust of businesses large and small — from the best-known brands around the world to your local favorite around the corner.
- Conduct pre-sales consultative conversations with prospects and sales executives to:
- Develop a technical and strategic understanding of a prospect’s business model and strategy.
- Determine, recommend, document best fit solutions; conduct based on prospect needs as well as NCR Voyix’s ability to meet customer expectations.
- Ensure proper setting of customer and internal expectations as appropriate in pre-sales process, through assessments, consultations, liaison work with internal subject matter experts.
- Responsible for right products/solutions, generally available or customized, included in prospect proposal and CRM system to meet the prospect’s needs and NCR Voyix’s internal capabilities.
- Align with internal and external stakeholders for proposals for best fit solutions by defining, analyzing, and documenting the prospect’s business and technical requirements.
- Maintain documentation of all prospect project product and configuration-related activities in the project management system to build the proposal to generate a contract.
- Participate in warm handoff and post-warm handoff support for all implementing competitive conversion projects.
- Answer questions about our solutions and strategy from prospects and clients throughout the sales process as well as from employees via a request system within the established service level agreement timeframe.
- Participate in sales/retention efforts by effectively partnering across the organization to develop and execute on sales opportunities.
- Research, understand and share the competitive landscape, as well as NCR Voyix strengths.
- Assist with responding to the functional and technical elements of Request for Proposals in collaboration with the Proposal Writing team as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of progressive responsibility in a position utilizing project management skills and prospect/sales relationship skills within the financial services or Internet industry.
- Experience in and ease of use in job tools such as MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project), QuickBase, CRM systems.
- Demonstrated skills in self-driven solution-oriented approach to work at hand, proactive in problem identification and solution generation. Proven ability to decompose complex problems into fundamental assumptions, unknowns, and actions.
- Ability to review business requirements, translating them into design-oriented quality attributes that are measurable, and verifiable.
- Quick comprehensive ability to learn banking industry and technology, online technology, company products, techniques and processes.
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently.
- Solid time management skills
- Light travel required. Approximately 10% of time.
- Financial Services Industry knowledge
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job
Integrated into our shared values is NCR Voyix’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR Voyix is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR Voyix has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR Voyix only accepts resumes from agencies on the preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR Voyix employees, or any NCR Voyix facility. NCR Voyix is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes
“When applying for a job, please make sure to only open emails that you will receive during your application process that come from a @ncrvoyix.com email domain.”