About NCR VOYIX
NCR VOYIX Corporation (NYSE: VYX) is a leading global provider of digital commerce solutions for the retail, restaurant and banking industries. NCR VOYIX is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 16,000 employees in 35 countries across the globe. For nearly 140 years, we have been the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday consumer interactions into meaningful moments. Today, NCR VOYIX transforms the stores, restaurants and digital banking experiences with cloud-based, platform-led SaaS and services capabilities.
Not only are we the leader in the market segments we serve and the technology we deliver, but we create exceptional consumer experiences in partnership with the world’s leading retailers, restaurants and financial institutions. We leverage our expertise, R&D capabilities and unique platform to help navigate, simplify and run our customers’ technology systems.
Our customers are at the center of everything we do. Our mission is to enable stores, restaurants and financial institutions to exceed their goals – from customer satisfaction to revenue growth, to operational excellence, to reduced costs and profit growth. Our solutions empower our customers to succeed in today’s competitive landscape.
Our unique perspective brings innovative, industry-leading tech to all the moving parts of business across industries. NCR VOYIX has earned the trust of businesses large and small — from the best-known brands around the world to your local favorite around the corner.
- Collaborating with business partners to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into IT requirements; Incorporate requests into product roadmap; Support and align efforts to meet business needs and company strategy.
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of cross functional stakeholders; Groom, manage the product backlog and prioritize them based on the changing requirements;
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria, must be well versed with JIRA; Develop and execute test plans.
- Overseeing all stages of requirement implementation including design and development phase.
- Identify, create and facilitate business and system process analysis and design; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination;
- Provide program level analysis - producing required analysis documentation (requirements/use cases/stories, sequence diagrams, business/system process diagrams, future state proposals, UAT Plans);
- Participating in scrum meeting, PI planning and status meetings; Set sprint goals.
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements,
- Monitoring and evaluating program/requirements progress and results at each stage of the process; Liaising with the development team and end users to deliver updates.
- Manage business relationships, expectations and communication to keep others up-to-date on day to day activities and programs.
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior leadership, peers and others;
- Keep track of industry trends on Product Master Data tools and best practices.
Skills and Experience -
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field (Master's degree is a plus).
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as Product Owner or Business analysts and System development in Master Data, preferably Product.
- Data analysis – Proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in requirement gathering, process modeling, and documentation.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams across the globe and lead by influence.
- Experience in working on large scale programs as well as handling day to day operational requests from business;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills; Excellent attention to details
- Team spirit and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Agile principles and process; CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner) is a plus.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job
Integrated into our shared values is NCR Voyix’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR Voyix is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR Voyix has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR Voyix only accepts resumes from agencies on the preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR Voyix employees, or any NCR Voyix facility. NCR Voyix is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes
“When applying for a job, please make sure to only open emails that you will receive during your application process that come from a @ncrvoyix.com email domain.”