Business Development Field CTO
About NCR VOYIX
NCR VOYIX Corporation (NYSE: VYX) is a leading global provider of digital commerce solutions for the retail, restaurant and banking industries. NCR VOYIX is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 16,000 employees in 35 countries across the globe. For nearly 140 years, we have been the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday consumer interactions into meaningful moments. Today, NCR VOYIX transforms the stores, restaurants and digital banking experiences with cloud-based, platform-led SaaS and services capabilities.
Not only are we the leader in the market segments we serve and the technology we deliver, but we create exceptional consumer experiences in partnership with the world’s leading retailers, restaurants and financial institutions. We leverage our expertise, R&D capabilities and unique platform to help navigate, simplify and run our customers’ technology systems.
Our customers are at the center of everything we do. Our mission is to enable stores, restaurants and financial institutions to exceed their goals – from customer satisfaction to revenue growth, to operational excellence, to reduced costs and profit growth. Our solutions empower our customers to succeed in today’s competitive landscape.
Our unique perspective brings innovative, industry-leading tech to all the moving parts of business across industries. NCR VOYIX has earned the trust of businesses large and small — from the best-known brands around the world to your local favorite around the corner.
You will join the exciting and high growth Software Defined Cloud (SDC) business unit positioning the industry’s most comprehensive application marketplace platform for Retail clients. We are transforming everyday transactions into lasting relationships – all through our industry-leading software and services. By simplifying your tech and optimizing your efficiencies, this keeps you free to focus on customer service that leaves an impression on people long after they leave.
Everyday, our technology is empowering thousands of businesses—from breakouts to big chains—by making shopping, dining and digital banking more seamless and intuitive. Together, we’re reimagining what’s possible for customer experiences. You will report directly to VP, North American Retail Sales.
- In this role, you will be responsible for managing a focus set of strategic and global accounts, in partnership with your field sales leaders and peers. You will be responsible for driving SDC sales strategy and field execution across the organization in the United States, Canada, and LATAM.
- Your mission is to drive the sales for our Software Defined Cloud Marketplace solutions and guide your respective field sales and engineering teams. You must lead account team value alignment and focus on customer outcomes desired, drive accountability and execution.
- It is expected that you deliver & exceed your sales targets in both new business and expand renewals (“Land & Expand”); monthly, quarterly & yearly. Clear alignment to company strategies & tactics, in partnership with our SDC ecosystem.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for aligning SDC’s direct sales, channels, sales, marketing and services organizations in this geography to deliver optimal value for customers & strong business results.
The Field CTO will have primary responsibility for the following:
- Establishing aggressive sales objectives and successfully drive field team partnership to achieve those target goals. Engage with customers to identify and progress opportunities whilst delivering subject matter expertise on Cloud & NCR Software Defined Cloud Marketplace solutions.
- Develop, share and implement standard methodologies and account strategies to increase our sales penetration of Software Defined Cloud Marketplace portfolio into our top accounts.
- Track and report on all opportunities, pipeline, and bookings to provide forecast reports to region management.
- Providing market and solution input to help Voyix Product Management define roadmap investments based on opportunities and data driven forecast development and accuracy.
- Assessing markets and partnering with cross functional organizations across NCR Voyix to achieve objectives for Software Defined Cloud business unit portfolio products.
- Gaining knowledge and understanding of marketplace conditions, competitor position, market share, economic and social trends, as well as technological developments in order to modify plans and adopt new strategies to take full advantage of changing market conditions.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners.
- Keep up to date knowledge of Cloud Computing, DevOps & Cloud Native technologies as well as the competitive position of the company.
- Conduct consistent training and communications for the sales and channel teams as well as joint engagement within the wider organization.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- An outstanding sales/business executive with at least 10+ years' experience exceeding sales quota as an Enterprise/ Major/ Named/ Strategic Account Manager.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading large-scale sales organizations in successfully achieving sales targets. Previous Retail technology and industry experience is required.
- Experience in software solutions value selling (SaaS/subscription)
- Prior experience of selling cloud and/or retail software solutions is strongly preferred.
- Experience of working for a multinational IT vendor.
- Sales excellence - ability to demonstrate account planning, strategy, qualification and execution.
- Excellent communication skills including strong verbal and written skills and proven presentation skills being able to articulate complex topics.
- Proven track record in driving Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) and Gross Recurring Revenue (GRR) growth through strategic objectives and initiatives.
- A strategic thinker and trusted partner known for creating vision and strategy, driving execution, and fostering a culture of trust and transparency.
- A leader who has a deep understanding and demonstrated expertise in AI/ML applications alongside advanced software products such as SaaS, PaaS, Analytics, and Security.
Additional qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related discipline
- Expertise in driving transformational change with the focus on “solutions selling” and “value selling” culture and organizational structure.
- Excellent customer relationship expertise with the ability to define how NCR-SDC can maximize the value they bring to customers, drive strategic insights based on customer feedback and have strong impact and influence within its customer base.
- Demonstrated history of managing the sales process and developing a strategic roadmap which aligns customer needs, issues, opportunities with industry best practices and our company’s offerings.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including establishing credibility and trust with cross functional teams that can impact your customer including Engineering, development, finance, legal and Professional Services organizations.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job
Integrated into our shared values is NCR Voyix’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR Voyix is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR Voyix has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR Voyix only accepts resumes from agencies on the preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR Voyix employees, or any NCR Voyix facility. NCR Voyix is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes
“When applying for a job, please make sure to only open emails that you will receive during your application process that come from a @ncrvoyix.com email domain.”