Fraud Customer Service Advisor - ONSITE Fargo, North Dakota (PAID Training)
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
If you have always wanted to work in a banking environment, helping others and have great customer service skills, this is a career for you!!
We are currently hiring for our January 2024 Classes
Pay: $20.00/hour + 10% Shift Premium after 12:30pm CST
You will report to our onsite location: 4325 17th Avenue S.W, Fargo, ND 58125
If hired, you must be able to attend six weeks of training Monday-Friday,
9:30 AM - 6:00 PM CST and successfully complete required program testing.
Once training is completed, and 90 days are spent in assigned shift, student schedules can be accommodated.
Service Advisors are scheduled to work five days each week, including every other weekend, to include both Saturday and Sunday. Equitable days off are scheduled during the week in which a weekend shift is worked.
- 12:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Are you looking for a job that is fast paced and fulfilling? A job that leads to a career? With a company that will give you the support and continuous training to succeed.
We are seeking individuals who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to our customers. Our Inbound Fraud department is the central unit that receives inbound calls from credit, debit, and corporate/government card customers related to suspicious and unauthorized activity.
No prior experience in banking or fraud is necessary. We offer comprehensive and ongoing training to ensure our Representatives are prepared to deliver efficient, knowledgeable, and empathetic customer service.
* Answering incoming calls and providing high quality support to our credit and debit card customers over the phones
* Performing a variety of tasks to prevent financial loss by blocking or placing security holds on accounts, placing lost/stolen statuses on debit and credit accounts and forwarding fraud and dispute information to the appropriate parties
* Initiating fraud claims and providing information on existing fraud and dispute claims
* Partnering with multiple departments to service fraud and dispute issues
* Documenting fraud alerts, building case files, and escalating fraud alerts to appropriate groups*All employees in the United States and Canada will make at least $20 per hour as part of the bank's continued investment in its people and businesses.
Forget “bankers hours”, this team offers schedules that meet modern needs for both customers and employees! A variety of work schedules are available 24/7/365!
We offer the opportunity for career growth and development in a supportive, professional and pleasant work environment, with a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package including:
* Life insurance programs for the employee and family
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Paid time off, including the opportunity to purchase additional vacation time
* Generous tuition reimbursement program
* Banking discounts
* 401K with company match and pension programs
* Casual attire
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company that's as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of customer service experience
- One to two years of experience using a computer, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Some knowledge of consumer, debit, and corporate/government card products
- Ability to identify and interpret data and resolve exceptions
- Ability to work with unwritten but generally understood instructions, relying on precedents when available or applicable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills as well as the ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $20.00 - $20.00 - $22.00