Wealth Management Advisor - Avon, CO
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
The Wealth Management Advisor position is the investment, investment planning, and insurance products lead on the Wealth Management Team.
In This Role You Will:
- Meet with affluent clients to collect financial information, conduct the needed discovery, assess investment needs, and evaluate each client’s unique needs
- Determine which financial products are suitable for the client’s unique circumstances
- Facilitate the delivery of strategies and capabilities including portfolio management, trust administration, investment advisory, and insurance
- Deliver economic and market views, investment strategy, manager/fund/security research, and due diligence
- Portfolio construction resulting in tailored investment management and insurance services based upon a client's unique situation
- Refer and partner with other financial services within other U.S. Bank channels, as appropriate
Discover How You’ll Thrive!
- An approachable and accessible leadership team that is dedicated to your success and career development
- A rich product portfolio and open architecture so you can do what is best for your clients
- A collaborative team structure that provides complementary expertise and support, while helping you provide a comprehensive experience for your clients
- Technology platforms including MoneyGuidePro, Salesforce, Seismic, and more to help you service your clients efficiently
- All the resources of a Fortune 150 company with the personal feel of a smaller company
- Marketing warm leads and qualified referrals from across the organization
- Centralized marketing support, local marketing, and sales enablement tools including thought leadership content, local events, social media, email, and sales enablement tools
Learn more in our digital handbook
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Program including flexible benefits, competitive compensation, and family support including, Adoption Assistance, Fertility Solutions and Maternity/Paternity leave
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities through Advisory Consulting Services and our expansive training team
- Work in a collaborative environment with a high-performing team
- Work/life balance and the opportunity to pursue your passions and commitment to your community through volunteer time, employee groups, and community involvement
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience in a financial sales position, preferably working with the affluent client segment
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 or, Series 7 and 63/65 combination and applicable state insurance license
- Extensive knowledge in financial planning, including but not limited to goals-based planning, asset allocation, retirement planning, and education funding
- Extensive knowledge of the securities industry, including investment and insurance products and services
- Knowledge of private banking products and services, including credit processes and policies
- Strong presentation abilities
- Strong relationship management, sales, and new business development skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient with various computer software programs including the ability to use recommended desktop planning tools and processes
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.This role receives an annual base salary between $65,000 and $65,500 depending on the required state minimum plus eligibility for incentives based on employee’s production under the applicable incentive plan.