Business Ops Analyst
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
The Business Ops Analyst is responsible for enhancing and maintaining the technical aspect of PFMAM’s trading operations. They must assist team members and/or management in investigating or escalating queries raised by Operations, Legal/Compliance, and Accounting while working towards a systematic resolution. This position will also assist with a broad range of compliance activities for both new and pre-existing clients. This position will be based out of our Harrisburg, PA office, with minimal travel expected.
- Assist management in configuring and administering the trade order management system (OMS) – Secondary Bloomberg AIM Admin
- Become subject matter expert in all things Bloomberg.
- Create, queries, reports, and models to extract data from the OMS - Bloomberg AIM
- Assist settlements team with security trades, investigation, and resolution of any inconsistencies across multiple platforms.
- Assist with monitoring or addressing all system-related alerts, ensuring prompt, timely and accurate resolution.
- Service as the escalation point for clients, third parties and vendor software issues.
- Reading/Interpreting updated client IP’s and making changes in Bloomberg AIM
- Participation in business initiatives and documenting new processes.
- Setup and testing of new SWIFT connections
- Ensure all issues / potential issues are escalated appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Participate and contribute to the development and changes to areas of responsibility that would enhance, improve, or facilitate job performance, process, or workflow.
- Develop and maintaining a strong internal control environment within the trading function.
- Maintaining, testing, and evaluating software upgrades and enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the asset management / financial services / banking industries
- Strong hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Microsoft Excel & Access including VBA, Bloomberg Aim, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, FIS, SWIFT, Omgeo ALERT
- Strong accuracy aptitude and detail orientation
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure – THIS POSITION CAN BE EXTREMELY DEADLINE ORIENTED
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills; strong interpersonal skills.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $58,650.00 - $69,000.00 - $75,900.00Job postings typically remain open for approximately 20 days of the posting date listed above, however the job posting may be closed earlier should it be determined the position is no longer required due to business need. Job postings in areas with a high volume of applicants, such as customer service, contact center, and Financial Crimes investigations, remain open for approximately 5 days of the posting listed date.