Group Corporate Real Estate Mgr 5
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
Critical function within Corporate Real Estate (“CRE”) to lead process that defines business requirements and develops portfolio solutions. The Portfolio Manager supports Business Line customers with efficient, flexible, and productive workplace solutions - driven by proactive portfolio planning and responsive service delivery. They are responsible for developing and managing strategic relationships with business leaders and serving as a single point-of-contact for their portfolio needs. The Portfolio Manager partners with Business Lines to define portfolio requirements in context of business objectives – and builds fact-based business cases to drive optimal real estate solutions. Portfolio Managers proactively engage with a wide variety of customers and teammates and must be able to manage productive relationships at all levels of the Enterprise.
• Establish and manage key relationships across designated Business Line, serving as a Customer Relationship Manager – understanding business objectives and proactively developing impactful real estate solutions.
• Serve as a strategic consultant and primary contact for real estate planning, and financial management of designated portfolio. Evaluate business demand, market factors, risks, and overall corporate objectives in recommending real estate solutions. Effectively communicate the financial impact of real estate decisions in business terms.
• Develop portfolio plan for assigned business, and lead rhythm of the business cadence. Set meeting agenda and successfully maintain control of the decision process. Guide and advise business lines through effective workplace planning and forecasting activities including capital & operating budgets, identifying new business requirements, and space demand management.
• Analyze opportunities for portfolio improvement, and present compelling business cases in a timely manner to achieve agreed upon objectives – professionally guiding business leaders through real estate decisions.
• Lead collaborative process to build and present business cases, project recommendations, and investment proposals.
• Balance business lines perceived requirements with goals, objectives, and fiduciary constraints of the Enterprise. Optimize Enterprise portfolio assets by collaborating with peer portfolio managers in other business lines.
• Responsible for growth and management of the communications channel between business lines and CRE.
• Collaborate effectively with CRE Portfolio Planning, CRE Governance teams, Service Partners, and assigned business and finance leaders to support Business Lines.
• Facilitate issue resolution to enable a high trust factor between Business Line and CRE.
• Meet and exceed designated portfolio performance metrics (vacancy, utilization, occupancy costs, and project/financial commitments).
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
• 8+ years of general business, consulting, or varied real estate experience
• Six Sigma Green Belt (preferred)
• Corporate real estate expertise preferred, with demonstrated experience in planning, architecture & design, project management, transaction management, or facility management
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage effective business relationships
• Excellent communication skills and situational awareness
• Strategic perspective
• Financial acumen and analytic ability to develop persuasive and fact-based business cases
• Demonstrated ability to successfully operate within a cross-functional team
• Process oriented
• Proven history of creating value and delivering results that matter
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $129,455.00 - $152,300.00 - $167,530.00Job postings typically remain open for approximately 20 days of the posting date listed above, however the job posting may be closed earlier should it be determined the position is no longer required due to business need. Job postings in areas with a high volume of applicants, such as customer service, contact center, and Financial Crimes investigations, remain open for approximately 5 days of the posting listed date.