Syndicated Deal Admin/Closer
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
This Position is for Syndicated deal Admin/Closer 1, Syndicated deal Admin/Closer 3 and Syndicated deal Admin/Closer Senior. Your level of experience will be matched to the appropriate Job level.
- Responsible for the daily operating requirements for syndicated loan relationships, providing administrative and operational loan support to relationship managers, syndicators, and high-profile borrowers.
- Processes requests timely on system of record. Ensures borrower or agent requests adhere to the credit agreement terms.
- Reviews attorney prepared loan documents to ensure U.S. Bank can meet all operating, regulatory, and reporting requirements.
- Acts as a liaison between business lines and lender banks and facilitates communication internally and externally, as necessary.
- Develops money movement strategies, including managing all incoming and outgoing wires.
- Ensures cash flows and wires adhere to internal policies.
This role is hybrid in Tempe, AZ. Team members who are in a hybrid role typically spend three days a week at the listed U.S. Bank location(s), while having flexibility on their work location for the other working days.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance, or Business Management, or equivalent work experience
- Four to six years of related experience
- Thorough knowledge of operational, administrative and accounting requirements for loan servicing
- Ability to understand operational and administrative risk as related to syndicated credits
- Strong relationship management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously with minimal guidance
- Excellent customer service/relations skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret information
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with administration of syndicated transactions including loan processing and closing mechanics
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $27.45 - $36.59 - $40.25U.S. Bank accepts applications for this position on an ongoing basis.