Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Compiles staffing level requirement forecasting and workplace scheduling in call-center environments. Prepares reports to determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends, and staff productivity. Tracks vacation schedules, shift change requests, and monitors new-hire, holiday, and seasonal shift needs. Updates and maintains scheduling database with current information.
What Part Will You Play?
- Begins to develop a base knowledge of workflow/workforce management by assisting higher level Workforce Planning Support Specialists (WPSS) with the monitoring of real-time call volumes, service levels, and off-call activity.
- Assists higher level WPSS(s) by gathering call data for analyses to determine call volume trends, service activity, or resource availability, to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
- Acts as a point of contact for scheduling requests such as time off, shift trades, and intraday scheduling changes based on existing schedule requirements.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp
- Previous work experience in call center, specifically in a role that was responsible for forecasting call volume and staffing requirements
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity - Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
- Technical - Excel, Access, IEX Workforce Management System , Avaya Call Management System, Hyperion Budgeting Software
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.