Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
TouchNet, a Global Payments Company, located in Lenexa, KS is seeking Software Engineers to join our growing team! In this role you will be responsible for full lifecycle development in a Java environment.
Open to remote opportunities for the right candidate.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle utilizing Agile Scrum methodology in the creation of new software products.
- Collaborate with business analysts, product managers and other development engineers in the design and evolution of software solutions that support any and all types of financial transactions in higher education.
- Adhere to the highest standards to insure the security and reliability of our applications
- PCI DSS-compliant development and code review
- Ability to interact with key customers during development, provide Tier III level support in problem resolution, and receive product feedback from customers at our bi-annual user conference.
- Limited on-call work hours; work-life balance is a priority at TouchNet.
- Familiarity with software engineering practices
- Experience with Object Oriented programming
- A passion for learning new technologies
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- BA degree completed or in the works (Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Business/CIS or related) or relevant experience in lieu of a degree may be considered
- Spring Boot
- ORM, Hibernate, JPA, and SQL
- Experience with ERP systems such as PeopleSoft, Banner and Colleague or similar
- Experience working with higher education institutions
- Understanding of PCI compliance
- Payment industry/financial transaction experience
- Confluence, JIRA, SVN, Git, FishEye, Crucible, Maven, Jenkins, JUnit, Balsamiq, and Microsoft Office
- Agile methodology
TouchNet is a leading provider of integrated, comprehensive, and secure commerce and credential solutions for colleges and universities. Institutions of higher education rely on TouchNet to unify and secure payments, permissions, and other related business transactions campus-wide. TouchNet’s unmatched integration, transparency, and security give institutions greater control over transactions, costs, and compliance, while providing greater operational efficiencies and self-service access to real-time information. TouchNet is a Global Payments company. (NYSE: GPN)
TouchNet Information Systems is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). Our vision is to be “Champions of Inclusion.” We are fully committed and focused on creating a better tomorrow in the communities in which we live and work. Diversity is a core value and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.