Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Primary responsibility is conducting inspections, analyses and/or tests of various stages of work product to ensure compliance with client standards. Documents findings in database. Reports findings to different levels of leadership to ensure root cause analysis and corrective action are implemented. Communicates with fellow team members and leadership to assure vigilant adherence to quality published standards and the product the client receives is error-free. Assists leadership in identifying production, material or process improvements to exceed client quality expectations.
What Part Will You Play?
- Becomes proficient with production and quality standards of a single product (e.g. payment applications, insert, sort, etc.) within a single production segment such as a warehouse, documents or cards. Inspects work in process and finished product to ensure client specific details meet or exceed predetermined standards and Service Level Agreements (SLA) as directed.
- Documents quantity and quality of work in process/ finished product from a limited sample size (80% of optimum of what a senior level would normally inspect) into a proprietary database, as directed.
- Becomes familiar with root cause analysis of data to determine and/or identify process/operator/equipment failures or client issues. Begins to learn the impartiality expectations of the position and is provided professional constructive criticism.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required
- None Identified
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity - Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
- Computer skills - Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Visual - Ability to detect minor shade or color variations
- Attention to detail - Thoroughly check all aspects of work for accuracy, completeness and compliance
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.