Associate Resident Support Representative
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
About the role:
As a Resident Support Representative, priority number one is to enhance the resident experience! In this role, you will provide phenomenal customer service while maintaining an acute attention to detail. The resident is the center of our business so it will be your job to assist our customers with any inquiries related to our company’s products and services. In addition to customer support, you will be challenged to work independently and as a team to strengthen and grow your knowledge of our business.
Why you should work here:
- You will have the opportunity to take multiple career paths within or outside your department
- We provide incentives for both individual and team metrics when they are met
- The company culture is incredible
- You will be part of a truly exceptional team of people
- Monthly All Hands/Town Hall Meetings - Transparency on all levels
- Handle inbound resident inquiries via phone and web (Case Management)
- Strive to meet monthly team metrics and individual goals
- Provide quality service by an adherence to procedures and continued product knowledge
- Collaborate with the Product Development and Engineering Teams to develop new ways to improve the Resident platform
- Onboard and train new hires
- Complete Resident certification courses to advance to next appropriate tier
- Manage projects and tasks while maintaining your individual case load
- 1-3 years’ customer service experience preferred
- A graduate of a four-year university is preferred but not required
- Proficient in Google Apps, PowerPoint, Salesforce/ServiceCloud
- An analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work in both a team and individual capacity
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.