Medical Billing Specialist II
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
- Correct claims pre-submission for identified edits that will result in a claim denial or delay
- Follow up on denied and rejected claims as identified through carrier denials/rejections via software or EOBs
- Follow up on unpaid claims in an aged approach for final claim resolution
- Communicate payer requirements or updates to clients and leadership
- Proactively assist clients in identifying specific claim edits to avoid future claim denials
- Communicate effectively and proactively with clients to avoid escalation
- Track A/R progress and profitability of client accounts
- Identify and analyze reimbursement trends within the client office key
- Identify and communicate payer trends
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.