Bilingual (Spanish) Call Center Representative - Remote - $15.75 p/hr & Day 1 Benefits
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Responds to customer inquiries via telephone to provide problem resolution in accordance with the organization's service standards. Receives and/or places telephone calls which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures. Answer customer telephone inquiries, orders, service needs and complaints, respond where applicable or direct to technical/service areas. Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company's/assigned client's products and services. Analyze customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments, when applicable. Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications. This position is eligible to be considered for remote hiring.
Pursuant to requirements set forth in CO Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the compensation for this position is $_15.75____hour.
Non-exempt: Use hourly pay range listed
Maximum pay is $15.75hr
What Part Will You Play?
- Resolves basic or tier 1 payment and account related requests to include but not limited to card activations, payments, name and address updates for card holders (customers) of 1-2 assigned company clients. Provides standardized or scripted responses by utilizing basic user friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI) screens for client systems and established documentation and processes. Enters required data into client provided systems and databases. Determines basic reasons for customer issues using a client provided decision tree and escalates or refers unresolved customer grievances and requests to more experienced Customer Service Representatives or designated departments for further investigation and resolution.
- Begins to build base knowledge and familiarization of products, policies, and procedures for a limited number of clients and an understanding of association guidelines and compliance by frequently referring to online manuals and specific client training required to resolve card holder inquiries.
- Ability and flexibility to work hours as assigned we are a 24/7 Call Center.
- This is a position that requires all work shift availability, including nights and weekends.
- This position requires you to be on camera during work hours
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor's degree preferred; education benefits available
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (please note a Spanish speaking test will need to be taken during training. The rate of pay will be $15 per hour until the test is passed and spanish calls have started to be taken)
- Must have at least 9 months of contact center experience to be considered for this work from home role.
- Designated workspace free from noise and other distractions
- Remote office internet connection via DSL or Cable Modem with a minimum speed of <50mbps down and <15Mb upload
- Computer that is provided to you must be physically connected to the router or modem by a cable (no wireless connection)
- Once you have applied you will complete an On Demand digital interview. The Recruiter will review and then reach out to you for final phone interview.
- Able to successfully complete a background check that includes criminal, credit, drug screen, verification of education and past employment.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity - Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
The position listed in this requisition is ineligible for the referral bonus award program
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.