Sales Development Representative
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
AdvancedMD, operates a rapidly expanding software as a service (SaaS) environment comprised of many servers, network devices, SAN devices and hundreds of production databases. AdvancedMD prides itself on a strong philosophy of automation and deploying tools to increase efficiency. We also have mature documentation, development, testing, and administration processes.
Provides quick response to inbound web leads and phone calls/ referrals; qualifies prospects according specific Qualified Sales Opportunity (QSO) criteria. Cold calls targeted lists and prioritized lists from NetSuite the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data base. Will use multi-media tools to respond and educate the prospects on AdvancedMD including phone, email, and on-line meetings. Metrics driven with hourly expectations for dials, conversations, talk time and follow up time requirements (3 minutes for high priority leads)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Generate QSOs based on criteria defined by the sales team.
- Meet daily quotas for dials, conversations, talk time and QSO production.
- Follow required business processes and utilize required tools such as NetSuite (CRM)Nurture cooperative relationships with the AdvancedMD sales team, especially helping to insure QSO show up for appointments.
- Support the inside sales force and assist in the closing process.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong sales acumen and driven toward a career in sales.
- Strong PC and web-based application user proficiency.
- Excellent understanding of a process-oriented sales management approach.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Solution selling orientation with ability to consult with prospects.
- Daily goal orientation, able to drive toward achievement of person metrics.
- Comfortable working in a highly structured environment with intense training.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Technical Sales or related field preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales lead generation preferred.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.