Client Support Representative
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
About the role:
The Client Support Representative (CSR) is an entry level position, acting as the first tier of triage for all incoming client communications. The CSR’s primary objective is to ensure incoming client support inquiries are responded to and resolved with speed, efficiency and professionalism. The CSR should always strive to go the extra mile to encourage client retention and is responsible for providing an above-average level of client satisfaction. To be successful, the CSR must have an in-depth knowledge of company products and services, effective communication skills and a genuine desire to assist and resolve issues. Along with providing excellence in service, the CSR will meet both team and personal goals as defined by the Client Operations Manager.
What you'll do here:
- Answer incoming client inquiries and ensure an accurate assessment of the issue is documented and escalated or resolved within the defined SLAs
- Handle tier I tasks and issues, provide appropriate solutions, and follow up with client to ensure complete resolution and satisfaction
- Proactively identify and escalate at-risk clients and issues to team lead
- Embrace change and continually participate in suggestions to process improvements while promoting the Zego culture and spirit of teamwork
- Demonstrate an increasing level of knowledge and comprehension of Zego products and partner integrations
- Accurately document and update client records, support notes and interactions within the various software systems (Service Cloud, SFDB and Admin)
- Ensure compliance with Zego specifications and regulations and follow established policies, procedures and workflows
- Inform clients of new updates to services, seek opportunities to increase client’s utilization metrics, identify up-sell opportunities and coordinate initial meetings with CSS
- Assist with and contribute to marketing and advertising initiatives
- Consistently meet personal/team goals and quotas and adhere to established work schedule
- Participate in POD Meetings
Why you should work here:
- The company culture and in-office perks are incredible
- Flexible paid time off
- Tier based promotional career-pathing
- Familiarity with CRM, support & ticketing software systems and practices
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, team centered work environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite Products (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication– verbal, written, interpersonal with strong active listening skills
- Ability to demonstrate effective problem solving skills and strong client orientation
- Detail-oriented and dependable, with a positive and inquisitive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and collaborate with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Exhibit a high degree of self-motivation and drive
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.