RCM Operations Supervisor
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
AdvancedMD is hiring an RCM Operations Supervisor. In this position, you'll leverage your project management, industry knowledge, and leadership expertise to assist in establishing the direction of daily activities, leadership of department projects, ensuring efficient operations, and creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for employees.
- Serve as subject matter expert
- Consult with escalated clients
- Provide direct feedback to associates on areas of opportunities and areas to improve
- Conduct employee reviews
- Serve as a resource for team members, based on a working knowledge of team's responsibilities, goals and associates individual development plans and training needs.
- Ensure team has access to resources and training necessary to be successful in their positions
- Help to establish department tool enhancements and maintenance
- Roll out new processes and tools as changes are made internally
- Work proactively to provide information, best practices, and training on the AdvancedMD products
- Interact/collaborate with AdvancedMD associates in sales and customer service
- Monitor various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved
- Provide feedback on individual performance of associates to senior leadership
- At least 5 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment
- At least 2 years of people leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Prior experience working with AdvancedMD RCM cilents
- Working knowledge of AdvancedMD products
- Extensive knowledge of tools and process
- Prior leadership experience
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the client and as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with all levels of management
- Ability to assess team members' performance and provide motivational support
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Must be able to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.