Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
The Correspondence Agent is responsible for processing reports, answering emails, and completing customer requests received via postal mail. This role ensures customers, both internal and external, are answered per contractual and process guidelines on a daily basis. This position requires collaboration between multiple department to resolve customer issues.
This position pays $18.50/hr.
- Resolve customer account issues via email within the service level agreement
- Organize, update and maintain accurate customer files and correspondence files
- Receive, sort, and process all correspondence and ensure it gets to the proper departments for processing
- Process all customer and external requests received via postal mail or fax related to customer account activity; i.e., opt-out from marketing unsolicited offers, account verifications, direct deposit forms
- Identify opportunities for process improvements in customer service that lead to higher standard of service
- Special projects as assigned
- Must be proficient in MS Word
- High aptitude for resolving customer issues on a first call basis via written communications
- Excellent communication skills, both with written (proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure) and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal direct supervision, with an understanding of how to prioritize work load
- Must meet ongoing performance objectives for productivity, quality and resolution timeliness
- Positive / helpful attitude with both internal and external customers
- Knowledge of contact services industry best practices
- Bilingual/Spanish preferred
- As provided in Netspend Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.