Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Compiles staffing level requirement forecasting and workplace scheduling in call-center environments. Prepares reports to determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends, and staff productivity. Tracks vacation schedules, shift change requests, and monitors new-hire, holiday, and seasonal shift needs. Updates and maintains scheduling database with current information.
What Part Will You Play?
- Assists with the administration of the call center phone system, maintains user records (add/delete users), monitors real-time call volumes and service level statistics to ensure adherence to internal/client scheduling and service level metrics.
- Gathers call data and assists with data analyses to determine call volume trends, service activity, or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
- Assists with the creation of reporting that may include dashboard reporting, scorecards, and presentations of call center statistics such as call volume trends, variances from staffing schedules and performance to established service level metrics. May participate in continuous improvement initiatives as required.
- Monitors staffing levels and schedule adherence of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to assure internal and/or client service levels and customer satisfactions goals are met. Assists with the maintenance of the Workforce Planning Tools by entering real-time exceptions (absence, tardiness, early departure, meetings, overtime, call outs, etc.). Occasionally serves as a point of contact for the approval/decline of requests such as time off, shift trades, and intraday scheduling changes.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp
- Experience in the use of Management Information Technology
- Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Exp
- Experience in call center resource management
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Job Complexity - Works on assignments that are routine to moderately difficult, requiring some decision in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Supervision - Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Technical - Excel, Access, IEX Workforce Management System , Avaya Call Management System, Hyperion Budgeting Software
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.