GOCS Analyst 1
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
● Analyze and resolve merchant enquiries like simple payment enquiries for transactions that may already be available or found in the system by means of systematic gathering of relevant information and utilizing all systems.
● Effectively handle all straightforward customer queries assigned to you to ensure these are completed following the appropriate procedure and/or policy.
● Investigate, validate & resolve billing and funding requests received from Internal/external customers.
● Provide accurate and concise written and verbal responses in all internal and external customer communication.
● Complete assigned projects and tasks within provided ETA.
● Assist in providing support to peers and operations teams where SLA’s are failing.
● Escalate any urgent or non-standard requests to the Team Leader.
● Identify and inform management of product, process or system issues/failures making objective recommendations for process improvements.
● Update the appropriate systems following completion of customer queries in an accurate and timely manner.
● Ensure SLA’s, productivity and quality standards are achieved in line with objectives. Metrics
includes but not limited to service accuracy, productivity, show rate, and quality scores.
● Use online systems to review and interpret merchant data and educate merchants to better understand Global Payments and payment card industry standards and procedures.
● Provide clerical and administrative support to the Operations Department.
● Perform tasks and/or projects assigned as and when necessary.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.