Director, IS Compliance / Governance
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Performs and assists in development of enterprise information security governance functions through the use of global governance services, strategies and solutions. Assists in a continuous, proactive review and assessment of internal and external security requirements, establishing and maintaining information security policies and processes to ensure documents are written to meet requirements for security over data. Serves as the primary point of contact for audit, assurance and compliance activities for Information Security. Administers the information security awareness program through development of training material, broadcast messages, client and team member communications and other official departmental communications.
What Part Will You Play?
- Contributes to the development of information security compliance policies and procedures. Defines metrics to monitor implementation and effectiveness of all information security compliance mitigation plans.
- Aligns security capabilities to compliance metrics and reporting. Implements proper compliance procedures to ensure operational resiliency.
- Ensures readiness for federal exams, client audits, or other compliance engagements.
- Approves enhancements and updates to global information security plans and policies. Develops communication and roll-out plans to facilitate adoption.
- Consults on implementation of new technologies to ensure security compliance and advises on potential risk impact and exposure.
- Anticipates internal and external regulatory changes to determine training needs and evolving skill sets. Implements professional development plans to drive the team’s continual growth in essential skills and knowledge.
- Not an exhaustive list; other duties as assigned.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree - in Information Security or Computer Science preferred. Other majors will be considered.
- Typically a minimum of 10 years of related professional experience and prefer a minimum of 5-6 years of experience in a managerial position.
- Required Certification(s) / Licensing: One or more of the following-CISSP, CISA, CISM, PCI-QSA, PA-QSA, PCIP, CRISC, CGEIT
Advance/Graduate degrees in a related field of study from an accredited university.
Prior TSYS, payment or technology industry experience is preferred.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.