Integrated Solutions Consultant
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
As an Integrated Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for engaging our new partner client base to win business. You will be provided strong leads and offer cutting edge, integrated payment solutions for our integrated partnerships. We are located in Ballantyne and have a great, supportive office culture.
You will network, prospect, and find decision-makers – business owners, business managers, to the c-level office. Clients include SMB medical offices, restaurant, and retail businesses to name a few. Every day will be different, but each day you will open doors and create new viable leads for the Closing team. The work environment is fast-paced, highly competitive, and in a telesales environment.
- Proactive engagement of new partner client base through strategic marketing campaigns
- Bring new prospects through initial phase of lead pipeline
- Work and collaborate in a team environment to enable success
- Build quick rapport with different types of business
- Thinking strategically to create new ways to open doors
- Building and maintain a healthy lead pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly metrics
- Customer data updated daily into CRM system
- Assist in moving prospects to Senior team members
- Strong communication skills
- Time management abilities
- High energy
- Focus to make outbound partner calls
- All leads/campaigns will be provided
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish customer relationships within an intro call
- Gain access to decision maker quickly and efficiently
- Ability to discuss added value
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to manage phone/email activities to accomplish goals
- Ability to withstand rejection
The position listed in this requisition is ineligible for the new hire referral bonus award program. Very rewarding and competitive compensation package, multiple career growth opportunities.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.