Client Application Support TN 1
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Receives and responds, via telephone, email, chat or SMS to technical customer service requests, inquiries and problems. Utilizes various databases to select the best processing method and explains the solution to the client in order to resolve the inquiry. Maintains an accurate and complete record of all inquires and problems handled. Operates a personal computer, mainframe, software packages and front end programs related to the client.
What Part Will You Play?
- Resolves client and/or merchant technical support issues relating to point of service (POS) products, including, but not limited to, dial-up card swipe terminals, and provides standardized responses by utilizing established documentation and processes. Enters required data into databases while resolving customer issues and achieving established goals and objectives for quality and productivity measures.
- Begins to build base knowledge of POS products, policies, customer service procedures, and an understanding of compliance and association guidelines through on-going training and referring to online manuals as required.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp
- Previous customer service experience
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity - Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
- Computer Skills - Basic computer skills
- Industry Knowledge - Ability to develop basic payments industry knowledge
- Research - Basic ability to research issues and resolve customer inquiries
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.