Payroll Operations Internship (Summer 2024)
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Thanks for your interest in a career with Heartland! We are looking for team members who demonstrate our values of care, focus, and quality to join our corporate team. Heartland has offices all over the U.S., and we are proud to be consistently ranked one of the country’s Best Places to Work. Benefits include highly competitive compensation, full medical and dental coverage, flexible schedules, a casual work environment, extensive training and professional development, as well as an emphasis on work-life balance. Apply today to learn more about Heartland and how you’d be a great addition to our team.
Heartland’s Client Services Operations team is looking for a promising entrepreneur to join our strong team for Summer 2024! As an intern for the Client Services team, you will work in a high paced, team oriented environment. The work will surround various tasks relating to supporting our clients during their time with Heartland Payroll Solutions. Your contributions will impact our organization and your feedback and ideas will be welcome.
What will you be doing?
● Learn all of Heartland’s Payroll System and support basic clients with varying levels of sophistication.
● Shadow Payroll Specialist to learn about how the team drives client engagement by being the single point of contact for the client
● Data input and validation
● Analyze and reconcile records
● Ability to think critically about processes and procedures
● Support team environment - Will often work with sales people and employees from other departments both regional and non-regional.
● Provide excellence in client service both internal and external
What are the requirements?
● Currently enrolled in a related degree program (B.S. or Master’s degree) from an accredited college or university
● Detail oriented
● Teamwork oriented
● Strong problem solving skills
● Ability to multitask
● Excellent verbal and written communications
● Willingness to learn new skills
● Be creative, curious, and ask questions
● Familiarity with Google programs and email
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.