Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Compiles staffing level requirement forecasting and workplace scheduling in call-center environments. Prepares reports to determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends, and staff productivity. Tracks vacation schedules, shift change requests, and monitors new-hire, holiday, and seasonal shift needs. Updates and maintains scheduling database with current information.
What Part Will You Play?
- Administers the call center incoming call phone system, maintains user records (add/delete users), monitors call volumes and statistics to ensure adherence to internal/client scheduling and service level metrics. Assists with the implementation of resolutions in response to unplanned changes/adjustments to scheduling and call volumes.
- Analyzes call center data to identify work flow anomalies and establish call volume trends to forecast staffing levels, reduce variances from schedules and increase effective use of staff resources to meet productivity goals and objectives.
- Creates reporting that may include dashboard reporting, scorecards, and presentations of call center statistics such as call volume trends, variances from staffing schedules and performance to established service level metrics. Proactively recommends additional reports, dashboards and scorecards to enhance the reporting capabilities of the team. Participates in continuous improvement initiatives and recommends efficiency enhancements.
- Monitors workflows, service levels, call volumes, and schedule adherence of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to proactively determine, recommend and implement resource and schedule adjustments to ensure internal and/or client service levels and customer satisfactions goals are met. Maintains the Workforce Planning Tools by entering real-time exceptions (absence, tardiness, early departure, meetings, overtime, call outs, etc.). Serves as the point of contact for the approval/decline of requests such as time off, shift trades, and intraday scheduling changes.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Exp
- Experience in the use of Management Information Technology
- Associate's Degree
- Statistics or equivalent experience
- Typically Minimum 6 Years Relevant Exp
- Experience in call center resource management
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - As a skilled specialist, completes tasks in resourceful and effective ways.
- Job Complexity - Works on assignments requiring considerable initiative. Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Supervision - Proposes methods and procedures on new assignments. May be informal team leader.
- Technical - Excel, Access, IEX Workforce Management System , Avaya Call Management System, Hyperion Budgeting Software
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.